Re:Multi tank CO2 system

At 03:48 PM 11/25/01 -0500, June O wrote:

>Seeking info on most effective, cost controlled method to do manifold.
>I am thinking to run CO2 line in similar style one might use with air pumps,
>i.e. use of T connectors off main line to individual tanks with terminal
>needle valve to adjust CO2 delivery at each tank.

June, this is exactly the right way to do it.  Cheap and effective.  If you
have a LOT of tanks ask for special pricing, most vendors will give you a
break on a large number of tanks.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!