Re: Eheim 2213 Comments

Just an addendum to the 2213 thread. Don't use Eheim quick disconnect valves
to  regulate the flow out of the cannister. You run the risk of a leak. I
did. I then learned from my LFS that Eheim sells clamps for regulating the
output if you need it. The quick disconnects are only for ease of servicing
the filter, and not flow control. The clamps pinch the tubing to lessen the
output. Of course, only do this on the output side, not the input side.
Dave