[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Multi tank CO2 system
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Multi tank CO2 system
- From: J & D Olberding <jdolb1 at home_com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:39:33 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200111250848.fAP8m3616129 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
Am getting ready to install pressurized CO2 system. I wish to run multiple
tanks, approx. 25, of varying sizes from one system. Currently using
DIY/yeast so have no experience with pressurized tank systems.
Seeking info on most effective, cost controlled method to do manifold.
I am thinking to run CO2 line in similar style one might use with air pumps,
i.e. use of T connectors off main line to individual tanks with terminal
needle valve to adjust CO2 delivery at each tank. The tanks are spread about
in three rooms. I want the convenience of being able see adjustments made to
each tank. Would this be a workable system assuming there are no leaks in
all those connections. ;-)
Suggestions, other's experience. All input welcome.