Multi tank CO2 system

Am getting ready to install pressurized CO2 system. I wish to run multiple
tanks, approx. 25, of varying sizes from one system. Currently using
DIY/yeast so have no experience with pressurized tank systems.
Seeking info on most effective, cost controlled method to do manifold.
I am thinking to run CO2 line in similar style one might use with air pumps,
i.e. use of T connectors off main line to individual tanks with terminal
needle valve to adjust CO2 delivery at each tank. The tanks are spread about
in three rooms. I want the convenience of being able see adjustments made to
each tank. Would this be a workable system assuming there are no leaks in
all those connections. ;-)
Suggestions, other's experience. All input welcome.
TIA
June