Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1424

>>We've' got internet bandwith/webservers galore, a board member who's an
attorney and lots of website expertise.. Is there SOMETHING we can do to
help in those areas? Bandwidth, web hosting, list-servs, community software
(see our myfishbox.com website) website development, legal help? <<

I would contact John Benn, the attorney who is coordinating the defense fund
and communication between the defendants, and he could tell you how your
offer can be put to use.