No Subject

James Purchase wrote:

"While I have not yet seem my latest Mastercard statement, and can't say
how much it cost me in Canadian Dollars, the included invoice shows the
cost of the book itself as 110,00 HFL and I was billed a further 32,00 for
shipping, for a total of 142,00 HFL (64,44 Euros)."

I have found the following link to be invaluable when trying to find out
the price of something in Canadian dollars.  As we are very much in a
global market, others may find this little link useful.

http://www.hkbc.com/cgi-bin/exchange_rate_calculator.cgi

James, I think your book has cost you around C$88.00 at today's exchange
rates.

Regards

JC in Calgary