amano or glass shrimp with loaches?

Hello all,
    I've been reading about these little shrimp, especially the Amano shrimp,
(algae eaters? hmm...) and I wonder:  has anyone ever kept these with clown
loaches?  I have a 29 gallon tank with 2 clown loaches, two rams, and two
ottos.  There are also three platies (which I keep intending to give away).
     I'm building back up my plant stock after a move and a long painful
greenwater experience.  I'm starting a pressurized CO2 system this week as
well.
     Does anything in this sound like a problem for the shrimp?  Or would I
just be providing a good loach-feast?
Thanks,
-Chrys