Re: my DE filter opinion

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 05:19:22PM -0600, Cameron Case wrote:
> I have a Vortex XL-1 (i think that's right, it is the big one) filter and it
> is worth every penny I spent.

I would like to echo this opinion - I have had a Vortex for years and
have found it reliable and worth every penny I spent for it. It
preforms as advertised and will take care of an green water algae
outbreak in no time at all.

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.