[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1413
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1413
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:57:34 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200111190848.fAJ8m3A14899 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I originally had a Magnum and, as another poster mentioned, it clogged
> up really quick. Now I have a Second Nature Diatomagic filter. When I want
> to do water polishing I pop it in and it cleans the water in hardly any time
> (its GPM must be absurdly high). It's really easy to work with and not
> messy either. I believe it is designed more for "put it in the tank,
> polish, and then take it out", I am not sure if that is what you were
> looking for.
Yes, just for in-between clean-up (polishing). How big is your tank?