aquarium clubs listing

Those of you around the country/world who belong to local aquarium clubs, please check out this page I've just put up and see if I am missing something.  I will eventually add a method for visitors to be able to add their local clubs sites automatically, but for now this is all I've got.
also, if you belong to one of these and the link is incorrect or outdated, let me know and I'll correct it.
tia

Joe

http://www.aquaticlounge.aquariumplants.cx/clublinks.html

multipart/alternative