CO2

Thanks Tom for responding to my post... I had almost given up on it :-)

My pH readings are not distorted. I have a grounding probe in my tank since
a few weeks now and the readings are very stable. Before I installed the
probe, my pH readings fluctuated between pH 6.80 and +/- 6.87. So that
cannot be the problem in my case...

I assume that the relationship between pH, KH and CO2 still holds true for
my tank so I'll also stick with the chart readings.

Did anyone else have problems using the Tetra CO2 test kit?

Davy Cleys