Re: Eating Shrimp cocktails

Gregory,

The Japonica shrimp ccan hide extremely well.  About four months ago,
my rainbows had a very expensive set of meals after I added shrimp to
my largetst tank.  But last weekend I saw one hiding -- the first time
in many months that I saw a shrimp in the tank.

Whether a given fish will bother shrimp, I suspect, depends as much on
the personality of the individual fish as on the species.  As a rule,
almost any fish will try to eat whatever it can fit in its mouth.
OTOH, shrimp are very fast and can hide extremely well.

Good luck,
Scott H.