Re: Amano in America

I'm starting to collect little stories about the convention, along with
photos and video.  Goal is to have a large collection of the best up on
the AGA website next month.  Anyone here who was at the convention and
wouldn't mind participating, please take a minute if you can to write up a
little something, even a paragraph, on some little part of the convention
that you remember, liked, disliked, whatever. :)  And e-mail me personally
if you'd be willing to lend me negatives or slides to scan.  I promise
I'll send them back real quick!

  - Erik