Re: green Eusteralis

Steve, my tank is a 30 gallon.  I can try increasing
the Flourish a bit.  I am hesitant to lower the
phosphate or fool with that because I had an algae
problem before when a phosphate deficiency was
induced.
ZERO algae now.  What about stem thickness and
leggyness?  I've seen pictures of Eusteralis where it
has thick stems like Ammania almost and very dense
growth.  As I said, mine isn't bad, but it could be
better.  Check out the Eusteralis in the best of show
AGA contest.  Assuming low phosphates make it red, how
low would it have to be (for the sake of curiousity)?
3?

Thanks, Cavan