Eheim regulator

Great convention.  I have already written a report.
When my phone company repairs a blown cable (affecting
hundreds if not thousands of people in my area) I will
post it, along with pics on my website.

Anyway, I just got hold of a used Eheim regulator
(single gauge, with the screw to adust outflow).  This
is hooked up to the check valve and eheim diffuser.
I am wondering if their have been any end-of-tank
blowouts with the eheim regulator (versus the original
Gomberg setup without needle valve).  If people could
share their experience with this setup, I would
appreciate it.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com