Micro-Jet pumps

Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to add some additional water circulation to some of my smaller
tanks and I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Micro-Jet
pumps from Aquarium Systems.  These are the little pumps that are less than
2 inches square...they're even smaller than the Mini-Jets, which are about
small powerhead size.  I'd like to hear any thoughts from anyone who uses a
Micro-Jet, but I'm especially interested in durability over time and any
potential maintenance problems (impeller clogs easily...etc.).

Thanks,

Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee  USA
mailto:grendel at usit_net