Re: AGA Contest

Hi folks,

The contest is open now... I blew it and forgot to pack my modem when
dashing off to the convention last Thursday.  So while the winners did get
announced Saturday afternoon at the convention, they were not available
online until midnight.  I fully expect the site to be completely flooded
for a few days (this happened last year), so be patient.  And of course,
if you want higher-resolution images and instant access, you can get both
years' contests on CD-ROM from me for $15...e-mail me for details.

Oh yeah: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

It was great seeing everyone at the convention, btw, and hope it happens
again next year!

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson