azgardens... where is my flourite?

I would like to share a problem I'm having with azgardens. i ordered 6 bags of flourite 4-5 weeks ago and was told via telephone that the order was already packed, would go out the next day and should arrive by monday at the latest. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. i called and left a message inquiring as to the status of my order. I received no response. i emailed the company and their response was to blame the usps re - the anthrax hype and my mailperson is too lazy to load the truck. I called back but their message mailbox was full and i couln't leave a message. This is an unacceptable way to conduct business. I will be charging back my credit card...   ken s

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---