Yeast C02 reactors: Does yeast reproduce in reactors?

re: Yeast C02 reactors; Does yeast reproduce in
reactors?
I use half gallon jugs for my Yeast C02 reactors and
instead of starting over every time they need
refilled, I just dump out about half of the
ingredients & refill with water & a couple of cups of
sugar. I have been doing it this way for about 3
months now. Is the production going to slow down after
each refill as yeast is dumped with the waste, or will
the yeast multiply with a new food supply?
Thanks, Rick_J_G