Speaker on Project Piaba

Hello Folks,

On Thursday, November 15th, the Detroit area tropical fish clubs will host a
speaker program on Project Piaba
http://www.angelfire.com/pq/piaba/index.html

Dr. Chao, Greg Prang, and Dr. Petrey will be in attendance and giving the
program.  Project Piaba is a community based interdisciplinary project
established to understand the ecological and socio-cultural systems of the
middle Rio Negro basin, Amazonas, Brazil, in order to conserve and maintain
the live ornamental fishery and other renewable resources at commercially
feasible, and ecologically sustainable level.

Admission is free and the program starts at 8:00PM.  The program will be
held at the Mt Calvary Lutheran Church hall on 8129 Packard Ave in Warren,
MI.  If you want more info, send me an email off line and I can send you a
100kb jpeg flier.

Thanks,

Chris
Warren, MI