Genesis water conditioner

Some of my plants have what appears to be an iron
deficiency, despite me adding ample amounts to the
water.  I used to reconstitute distilled, but now I
cut tap water with it.  I have been using Genesis.
Says it eliminates chlorine and "precipitates heavy
metals".  I think iron could be included in that.
Calcium too?  I take it Amquel and Prime don't do
that.  True?  I think I may need to do something
different.  Plus, I'm not sure if my water has
chloramine in it.  I'll have to call the water
company.

Thanks, Cavan