Re: Aquarium Beautiful

At 03:48 AM 11/1/01 -0500, "F. Tadeo" <elboyblue at hotmail_com> asked:
>Has anyone read/heard of the book Aquarium Beautiful written by A. Van Den
>Nieuwenhuizen?  I would like to know if it is a good book worth buying.  I
>happened upon this book while browsing through Amazon.com so I didn't
>exactly have the opportunity to leaf through the pages...

It is a soft-cover book, more like a magazine.  AvdN takes wonderful
pictures, some of his are in
the latest issue of PAM, PAM8.   Lead story is another Karen Randall
treatise on mosses and liverworts.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam