Re: Aquarium Beautiful

>>Has anyone read/heard of the book Aquarium Beautiful written by A. Van Den
Nieuwenhuizen?  I would like to know if it is a good book worth buying.  I
happened upon this book while browsing through Amazon.com so I didn't
exactly have the opportunity to leaf through the pages...<<

It is a TFH publication that was originally published as a magazine/book
that sold in pet stores for around $15 as I remember. Not sure if this is
the same or a hard bound book. But it is real nice. Full of stunning color
pictures of dutch aquascape aquariums and how to instructions for dutch
aquascaping. It is what got me interested in dutch aquariums a few years
ago. This gentleman is the Amano of the Dutch.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com