Re: Radiation stuff

I suspect that there are several companies using drastically different
technology competing for business with the U.S. mail, so perhaps we
shouldn't rule out any of the potential sterilizing methods right away.
On the news last night they discussed x-rays, alpha rays from radioactive
isotopes, UV light, and you name it, as possibile sterilizing agents.

I would NOT want to be a plant or animal getting shipped through the mail
right now. =8-()

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.