Lysimachia nummularia v "Aurea"

OK,lets talk plants. I have noticed there are several, if not many, pretty
much common plants, at least common to the trade, that are never discussed
here. One such plant is Lysimachia nummularia, known as Lloydiella or
Creeping Jenny. Aurea is a cultivar version that is golden yellow in color.
Standard version is green. Its a cute little stem plant with round leaves.
Reminds me a little of Creeping Charlie, (Micromeria brownei), except the
leaves and stems are a little bigger and coloring is a little different.

I havnt been growing it that long, so I can not relate personal experience,
but from all accounts other than needing fairly bright light, it is
undemanding. I know it is used in ponds, where is grows thick along the edge
of the pond, as well as in aquariums, and is much larger in its emersed
form. Anyone have any experience with this plant? Do you like it or dislike
it? You can see a picture here
http://www.aquabotanic.com/images/GoldLloyd.jpg

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com