Re: Talk about Plants?

Hi!  Many thanks to all those who responded to my comment about what I
perceived to be overly technical plant talk.  I have been educated about how
this board works and I'm looking forward to learning from it and you.

I will check out the archives - great advice.

BTW, I have been growing aquatic plants for many years and, occasionally,
selling them to my LFS.  When I started I remember just having sunlight and
an incandescent bulb, and the plants grew like crazy.  Now, with more, I
don't seem to do as well.  Some memories get better with age, too.

Again, thank you very much

Bill