Re: talk about plants?

It's a buffet, you take what you want and leave what you don't. If you want
to talk about plants go for it, do you like Isoetes? Why? Why not? You'll
get lots of talk sometimes, sometimes nil. But pose a question about what
you like or wish to talk about:-) Bring it up later if no response today.
This is a very wide and far fetched group. Your bound to get something.
Regards,
Tom Barr