Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1369

Hi Bill. It's never a bad time to join the APD, in my opinion. The current
topics of discussion are all within the realm of experiences of other
hobbyists, and are quite relevant to aquatic plant keeping. There are many
other topics which have been discussed and will no doubt be further
discussed in the future.

Check the archives for some past discussion:

http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php

You'll also find a lot of good aquatic plant info, much of it from APD, on
The Krib website:

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/

If you have specific topics of interest you'd like to see discussed, field
them and see what happens. I bet you'll be pleasantly rewarded. I've always
been.

Dan Dixon