Plant ID - Australian Plant

I found this plant growing in a very shady local creek (in Australia) and
collected a bucket full of it to try in one of my tanks. It has no true
roots and in its natural environment it was growing much like foxtail does
with it's ends burried in deep sediment in water up to 2m deep. It was an
extremely shady rainforest-like stream so I figured it might be useful to
maybe create a riccia-like lawn in a low light tank with this bizzare plant
which develop small ambulia like rosettes as it grows upwards.

There are links to pictures here on my planted tank forum.
It's a bit of a mess atm as I have just thrown it in the tank without doing
anything to it yet.

http://pub39.ezboard.com/fthecichlidtankfrm3.showMessage?topicID=41.topic

Any ideas what it is ?

Simon