Best way to deal with Ich and Crypts and shrimp

Hello all,

I know that people have asked questions about Ich before, but, since there
seems to be new ich treatments out all the time, I thought I'd ask again.

I'd like to treat a small outbreak of ich in my discus tank, it's full of
crypts, cardinals and rummynose tetras, with a few amano shrimp too.

I'm worried that any medications i may use would hurt either the shrimp, the
crypts or the discus.

Does anyone have experience with FWP  (fresh water parasite medication)?

Thanks.