Re: java fern blight

I had the same problem with my java fern suddenly dying and I thought it was
because the water temperature went up too high - the leaves went brown and
disintergrated. But I left them alone and removed the dead and dying leaves
so that all that was left was the rhizomes and now they are resprouting
(slowly). It could also have been that I was changing my system fairly
rapidly and they couldn't adjust to the sudden changes - I added CO2 and an
extra 144watts of light etc - I think maybe I should have adjusted
conditions more slowly.

Simon