Re: : laterite source

>>Can't seem to find Karl Schoeler's laterite website. I also need to know
how much laterite do I need for a 90 gal tank. I have about 15-20 gal of
washed river sand. Thanks for any info.<<

Karl sold off his business to a company that is still producing the products
I think...if Karl is out there perhaps he can refer you to the WEB site if
there is one. There are several laterite alternatives. Aquarium Pharm. Pure
Laterite is one, and Aquarium Landscapes bulk laterite is the cheapest, sold
in 1.5 pound bags or five pound containers. I am a dealer for the latter.
Basically you need enough for a 1/2 inch layer across the bottom of your
tank.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com