Re: Duckweed

I have a constant plague of duckweed. The best solution I have found is to add a small goldfish of some kind. Goldfish love to eat duckweed. You can add it to the tank whenever you see the duckweed returning. Don't feed the goldfish, if you have a lot of duckweed you won't have to worry about the fish getting hungry. The only problem with this is goldfish may eat other soft leafed plants.
You can also remove manually some of the duckweed. Just use a fish net, skim across the surface of the water.
I hope this helps.

Sherri

http://www.shopping.altavista.com