Re: Excel

<< William,

I was actually hoping that someone would tell me what this was in
context with a planted tank. Is it fertilizer? Algae destroyer? a
kind of fish? a substrate? a filter? I've never heard of it outside
of MicroSoft.

Olga >>

I haven't found Excell for sale in my area, but judging from the past
discussions on the list, it's an aquatic plant fertilizer. Several people
seem to find that an unexpected side effect of this stuff is that some of
their algae disappears. I don't have any first-hand experience with it.

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.