Adzsum Plus

I was wondering if anyone has used a product called Adzsum Plus for making
fertilizer balls.  I came upon this product recently which says it is a
nutrient rich clay which contains nearly 70 trace elements and minerals.
The analysis lists the main ingredients as calcium, potassium, sodium,
sulfur, phosphorous, silicon, and iron.  It is supposed to be used for just
about any type of land plants, and it is produced by Earth Plus Products.
Any observations would be appreciated.

Mike Brown