Re: CO2 causing a rise in KH

Increasing the CO2 will reduce the pH - I can't see why it would
change KH.  What are you measuring?  If you double the CO2 and KH the pH
will stay the same.

- --
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada

I have received a lot of great information regarding this.  With all the big
dogs talking, LOL.  Now I am doubting myself.  I will run some test to see
if I can actually reduce the KH by adding more CO2 which will reduce the PH.
I am almost 100% sure that is what I have been noticing but since all the
e-mails I am now doubting myself :o)

I am gone for an extended weekend so when I get back I will do more test and
let ya know.

Regards
Dave Berryman