duckweed that has large leaves

I have never seen a giant duckweed but frogbit is similar.  It is a floater,
the leaves can get as large as a penny AND it is NOT the invasive pain
duckweed is.  It can easily be cleaned out if you tire of them.  From what I
understand, it is a good nutrient sponge as well.

The roots are fuzzy looking and can get quite long (these can be trimmed
back).  If there is movement around the roots they move around the tank and
look like jelly fish tentacles moving around.

If you are interested in obtaining some, I plan to bring some to the
conference in Chattanooga next month.  The proceeds will go to the defense
fund.

Daphne