Christmas moss/fern

Hello K L....here's an update on the lovely plants you
sent me.  I attached the moss to a rock and it seemed
as if it had started to grow but then stopped.
Everything else in the tank is growing well so I
couldn't understand it.  Then one day, I noticed my
SAE going at it...I wasn't sure if he was picking
algae off of it or actually eating it and I'm still
not but it's hanging in there.  I attached the fern to
the underside of a piece of driftwood but haven't seen
it since.  I'm going to do a serious pruning this
weekend so hopefully that will shake things up as I
imagine it is being light limited.  I am looking
forward to them growing in and if they look half as
good as the ones in your tank, I'll be happy.
Beverly