Re: Christmas vs. Java Moss

>Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:38:05 EDT
>From: ROlesen104 at aol_com
>Subject: Christmas vs. Java Moss

>Such is not the case with this Christmas moss. I've had it for only two
>months now, but it's propagating very nicely so far.

Hi, Bob,

Glad to know that your moss is doing well.  I do wonder, sometimes,
how the moss is doing in the tanks of the folks who got the plant from
me.  I get so little feedback that I'm inclined to believe that, for most
of them, the moss is already either dead in their tanks or like you said,
faded away.  Please tell me I am wrong.

I wonder too, about the Narrow Leaf Java Ferns.  How many of those
who received the stems from me had succeeded in growing the plant.
The stems should have sprouted a few leaves by now.  If yours did,
please tell me.  Thanks.

Loh K L