Plants for the Fund at the AGA Conference

Folks,
Just a reminder that Loh Kwek Leong is mailing Daphne and I some Christmas
Moss to sell at the Conference Auction and we will send the proceeds to the
Defense Fund. We have a friend who is a LFS manager who is also donating
plants for the Fund also. We will have the bags marked with our names, of
course, but will also put "the Fund," or something similar on the tags to
show where the money from the sale will go after the AGA gets its cut.

Daphne and I will also bring some plants for the same purpose.

Dave