Christmas vs. Java Moss

Just a short note on Java moss as opposed to Mr. Loh Kwek Leong's plant.

Neither I, nor any of the folks I know here in South Florida have had really
great luck growing Java moss. It just sort of hangs on for a while and
eventually fades away except for a few traces here and there.

Such is not the case with this Christmas moss. I've had it for only two
months now, but it's propagating very nicely so far. By now, the typical Java
moss introduction would be diminished by half anyway.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach