Re: Should I continue to send plants through the post?

At 4:06 AM +0800 10/12/01, Adam Novitt wrote:
>http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa050800a.htm?terms=Klingerman+
>Virus
>
>RE: Klingerman Virus
>This is an urban legend.  You can check out all sorts of this stuff at
>www.purportal.com.  Don't forward this stuff until you check it out.
>Adam

Thanks for pointing me to the website, Adam.  I feel like an idiot after
reading the information there.  I should have known better than to fall
for a hoax like that one.  You were right about checking stuff out first
before forwarding it.  I promise I won't do it again.  Thanks.

Loh K L