Re: Should I Continue to Send Plants...

A good place to look if unclear whether something is a hoax is:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/   You can put in keywords and search to
see if it is indeed a hoax or not.

Also, I was told by a USPS postal worker the last time I mailed a
package by Priority Mail that since many airlines will no longer take
packages over one pound, the USPS is delivering many packages via
train.  She said that the package could be delayed by a couple business
days due to this.  I think the delivery time for a 2 pound package of
mine was 5 days from California to Florida.

Hope this helps KL!