Sulphur odor

Scott wrote:

> Is there any way to combat this or am I doomed to wait for the wife to be
> out of the house while I re-arrange?

Scott,

It might help us give you a meaningful answer if you told us something
about your substrate.  Sulfurous odors aren't something we all live
with, so it's easy to say that they will probably go away.  That isn't
true if your substrate contains something odd.  I don't want to hear "My
substrate is 2" of whole wheat flour covered with an inch of baco-bits.
I set it up two weeks ago and I really like the color." :)

Roger Miller