Dupla Omega

Lazarus Miskowski wrote about a Dupla CO2 system and said:

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm still jealous of
the guy who figured out that people would pay a buck
for 16oz of water.......what's next from those
ingenious Dupla folks?"

In the fields of tropical fish and planted aquaria, audiophile sound
reproduction systems, and boating, there are people that will pay
almost anything for almost nothing.  ;-)

Scott H.