Dupla Omega

Dropped into the LFS today, saw a new Dupla product:

Dupla Omega

This is a "natural" co2 system it states.  It has
reagent and an "activator", which look awfully similar
to sugar (reagent) and yeast (activator).  The
instructions even say to add "warm water."

A refill of reagent and reactivator is 12$.  Ouch.
And it's really not very much at all.  Maybe 2 cups of
reagent.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still jealous of
the guy who figured out that people would pay a buck
for 16oz of water.......what's next from those
ingenious Dupla folks?

DISCLAIMER:  I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AS TO THE ACTUAL
CONTENTS OF THE DUPLA OMEGA SYSTEM, AND COULD NOT FIND
SUCH INFORMATION IN THE MATERIAL AFTER A BRIEF SEARCH.
 CONTACT DUPLA FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.  I HAVE NO
KNOWLEDGE OR OPINION AS TO THE EFFICACY OF THIS
PRODUCT.

I hope I covered my bases.  :)

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com