Re: Yo Yo loaches vs SAEs

Gay,
I have been keeping them together for couple years. They seem to pay no
attention to each other. I did, however, have one older, larger Yo Yo in a
group of 3 in a smaller tank (20 gal) "go bad" and start eating scales and
fins off other fish. Once it started, the behavior persisted. Slower moving
fish were more often targeted and killed if not removed. The one small SAE
in the tank was not damaged. I eventually removed the Yo Yo  to LFS(with
full disclosure) and got 3 Otto's in trade. :-)
June