Re: Increasing population

> From: Dave Kotschi <dkotschi at mindspring_com>
> Subject: Increasing population
>
> This is slightly off topic but I don't care.  I was doing a water change
> today and noticed unusual movement in my 55 gallon tank.  The only thing
in
> that tank is a small school of Red Rasboras (Harlequin Fish), three or
four
> Siamese Algae Eaters and two old Zebras.  It seems the Rasboras are
> increasing in number.

I don't care if it's off topic. That IS neat. I have harlequin rasboras and
although they are not exotic, they are such a nice, peaceful, undemanding
fish. Mine seem to display to each other a lot in a way that suggests
breeding behavior (I have a school of 9) but my pH is probably too high for
them to breed (7.8)