Re: Kasselmann

James Purchase wrote, in response to the quoted (  >>   ) comments as
follows:

" >> Speaking of Kasselmann, the ever-receding English version has now
moved
>> back to March, 2002, according to the publisher, Krieger.

> It would be faster and more rewarding to buy a German-language copy
and
> learn to read the original.

Or, to put together the collective knowledge of this group and produce
our
own.

I heartily agree.  If one or more of us could organize the collective
knowledge from this site, including the "alternative" methods, I think
that would be a great guide for the hobbyist.

Scott H.