Re: A Very Scary Story

Edward,
Your post illustrates that these recent and future events are a global threat
and not just an American or Japanese problem. That is why all freedom loving
countries need to unite against our common enemy: those who would threaten
our liberties by acts of violence and destruction and those who support them.
I'll bet every Religion had victims counted among those killed in the World
Trade Center. 60 nations had offices in those buildings.

This was truly a crime against the World Community as well as the United
States.

Regards,
David Grim "still looking forward to the AGA Conference in November"