Re: Fertilizer pump fix...

I have an enteral feeding pump used for force-feeding fluids directly into
the stomach (a Kangaroo, model number something or the other). It also has
what I believe to be an optical sensor. This sensor appears to be a small
black square behind the drip cavity of the drip set, that looks very
similar to the infrared window on newer model laptops. I have found that if
the liquid level in the drip cavity is too high or too low, the sensor
cannot detect the drips. Perhaps adjusting the level might do the trick.

I really like my pump. I have a amber colored one-gallon jug that allows me
to mix enough PMDD to last a whole week. Between that, the Aquacomp
aquarium controller that controls the lights, heater, canister filter, and
feeding schedule, I can sit back and enjoy my little piece of nature all
week without having to do a thing.

> Everything seems great, except it keeps thinking the fluid
> isn't flowing.  Somehow I need to fool or disconnect the flow meter.  It
> seems that the flow meter is an optical sensor next to the pump head.
 Can I